cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Communications Capacities

darylpotts
Level 1
Level 1

Is there documentation as to capacities such as the number of speed dials I can have personally vs. system speed dials on the Unified platforms and version levels for instance. There is a pdf that states the features available but not the capacities in a numeric value that I can find.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There are no system speed dials, that's a CME concept that does not apply to CUCM.

In CUCM such thing would be creating a custom directory and typing in all the contacts and numbers.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

vkapoor5
Level 5
Level 5

Cisco Unified CallManager supports the configuration of up to 99 speed-dial entries, which are accessed through phone buttons and abbreviated dialing.

When the user configures up to 99 speed-dial entries, part of the speed-dial entries can get assigned to the speed-dial buttons on the IP phone; the remaining speed-dial entries get used for abbreviated dialing. When a user starts dialing digits, the AbbrDial softkey displays, and the user can access any speed-dial entry by entering the appropriate index.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_1_3/ccmsys/a08ipph.html#wp1032225

Thanks for that document! That was a big help. One last thing on speed dials then. I did not see anything such as system speed dials that can be created or how many and if so how to access them? Any thoughts on that?

Thanks again!

There are no system speed dials, that's a CME concept that does not apply to CUCM.

In CUCM such thing would be creating a custom directory and typing in all the contacts and numbers.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: