BACD With CCA 2.0.1

Answered Question
Jul 16th, 2009
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

Hello,

I am trying to configure BACD following today's webinar.

I have the latest TCL scripts in my bacdprompts dir in flash.

When creating my BACD, the selection for members of my hunt group are (3) FXS ports. What could be causing this? There should be 5 phones to choose from.

fxs.jpg

Thanks

-Brian

www.jaydien.com

Correct Answer by Tomoo Esaka about 8 years 3 days ago

Team,

We have identified the issue. The configuration was modified in CLI to include intercom ephone-dn in the overlay assigned to the 1st button. This caused the ephone-dn to not appear on the dropdown for B-ACD hunt groups. The workaround is assign the intercom to a physical button and restart CCA. This will allow the phones to appear on the B-ACD dropdown.

Rgds,

Tomoo

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Marcos Hernandez Thu, 07/16/2009 - 20:58
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

Are the other phones fully registered? Have they been assigned to other hunt groups? Can you share a screen capture of your user's page?

Thanks Brian.

Marcos

jaydien1358 Fri, 07/17/2009 - 05:04
User Badges:

Marcos,

Hope all is well.

1. Yes the other phones are fully registered. 5 ephones plus 1 analog station.
  2. 3 of the phone are already assigned to a hunt group. 2 are not, inclusing an analog station.

Here is my screen cap of my users page from CUE GUI & CCA.

users_cue.jpg

users_cca.jpg

Thanks

-Brian

jaydien1358 Tue, 07/21/2009 - 05:30
User Badges:

I reinstalled CCA 2.0.1 and that did not help.

I will unicast the information you requested. Thanks.

-Brian

Correct Answer
Tomoo Esaka Tue, 07/21/2009 - 12:07
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

Team,

We have identified the issue. The configuration was modified in CLI to include intercom ephone-dn in the overlay assigned to the 1st button. This caused the ephone-dn to not appear on the dropdown for B-ACD hunt groups. The workaround is assign the intercom to a physical button and restart CCA. This will allow the phones to appear on the B-ACD dropdown.

Rgds,

Tomoo

jaydien1358 Wed, 07/22/2009 - 05:05
User Badges:

Thanks for your help on this. Hopefully CCA is more cooperative to overlays DN's with intercoms in furture releases.

Thanks.

-Brian

Actions

This Discussion