Views
Helpful
Replies

BACD With CCA 2.0.1

jaydien1358
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I am trying to configure BACD following today's webinar.

I have the latest TCL scripts in my bacdprompts dir in flash.

When creating my BACD, the selection for members of my hunt group are (3) FXS ports. What could be causing this? There should be 5 phones to choose from.

fxs.jpg

Thanks

-Brian

www.jaydien.com

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Team,

We have identified the issue. The configuration was modified in CLI to include intercom ephone-dn in the overlay assigned to the 1st button. This caused the ephone-dn to not appear on the dropdown for B-ACD hunt groups. The workaround is assign the intercom to a physical button and restart CCA. This will allow the phones to appear on the B-ACD dropdown.

Rgds,

Tomoo

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Are the other phones fully registered? Have they been assigned to other hunt groups? Can you share a screen capture of your user's page?

Thanks Brian.

Marcos

Marcos,

Hope all is well.

1. Yes the other phones are fully registered. 5 ephones plus 1 analog station.
  2. 3 of the phone are already assigned to a hunt group. 2 are not, inclusing an analog station.

Here is my screen cap of my users page from CUE GUI & CCA.

users_cue.jpg

users_cca.jpg

Thanks

-Brian

Hi Brian,

Does this issue still appear after you do uninstall and reinstall of CCA 2.0.1 and relaunch?

If this does not work, please unicast the following to me at tesaka@cisco.com

Rgds,

Tomoo

1) CCA troubleshooting log

http://www.myciscocommunity.com/servlet/JiveServlet/previewBody/1556-102-1-1923/CCA_troubleshooting_log.pdf

2) Application_Log_xx files from your CCA folder:

C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Configuration Assistant

I reinstalled CCA 2.0.1 and that did not help.

I will unicast the information you requested. Thanks.

-Brian

Team,

We have identified the issue. The configuration was modified in CLI to include intercom ephone-dn in the overlay assigned to the 1st button. This caused the ephone-dn to not appear on the dropdown for B-ACD hunt groups. The workaround is assign the intercom to a physical button and restart CCA. This will allow the phones to appear on the B-ACD dropdown.

Rgds,

Tomoo

Thanks for your help on this. Hopefully CCA is more cooperative to overlays DN's with intercoms in furture releases.

Thanks.

-Brian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: