Yesterday (07/15) we released AsyncOS 6.0.0 for Web to all customers. This release introduces a lot of new features and also contains fixes and enhancements. Here is a short overview. Please have a look at the release notes for a more comprehensive list or contact Cisco IronPort Customer Support if you have questions in regards to anything specific that is not listed there.
* New Feature: IronPort Data Security
* New Feature: External Data Loss Prevention
* New Feature: Native FTP
* New Feature: Multiple Identities in a Policy Group
* New Feature: Warning Users Before Continuing
* Enhanced: Authentication (Includes Active Directory 2008 Support)
* Enhanced: Logging
* Enhanced: Accelerated AsyncOS Upgrades
Partial list of defects fixed in 6.0.0-544
*Fixed: AsyncOS does not fetch new HTTPS server certificate when the cached certificate has expired [Defect ID: 47454]
* Fixed: End-user notification pages do not display correctly because they do not contain UTF-8 encoding information [Defect ID: 32009]
* Fixed: HTTPS connections break when client certificates are required when the Web Security appliance is deployed in transparent mode [Defect ID: 44706]
* Fixed: testauthconfig CLI command fails for NTLM authentication realms in some cases [Defect ID: 47431]
I'd encourage you to have a look at the release notes and to upgrade to 6.0.0 at your convenience.
5.7.1/6.7.0 is just about to be GA'ed as well so if you plan to centrally manage your S-Series appliances via a M-Series, please keep in mind that there is no upgrade path between those two branches. If you want to use 5.7.1/6.7.0, do not upgrade to 6.0.0...
Please have a look at this KB article for more details:
Let us know how you like it!