cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CAD developer customization?

JimSJ
Level 4
Level 4

I have a customer that is familiar with some of the capabilities of UCCE, and they were used to using the CTIOS toolkit to customize quite a bit of the agent's desktop experience.

However, now they're installing UCCX and they would like to make similar customizations there. An example is they set it up to do on demand recordings, then allow the agent to enter notes on the recording.

Is there any toolkit or SDK or something similar available for customizing CAD for use with UCCX?

Thanks,

Jim

2 Replies 2

marina.kaminski
Level 1
Level 1

The Cisco Contact Center Express Computer Telephony Integration Protocol (UCCXCTI) provides for Cisco partners to develop custom 3rd party agent and supervisor softphone applications similar to what is provided by the Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD). Applications using this TCP/IP socket based message protocol can receive event information for Unified CCX agents and calls and can provide agent and call control. In addiiton, applications can receive configuration information as well as statistics information on a realtime basis.

http://developer.cisco.com/web/uccxcti/home

yohannbarre
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jim,

I have a basic UCCX SDK based on UCCX CTI protocol.

If you are still interested in such a toolkit and want to extend it, let me know.