Someone can recommend what NSS is better for six cameras PVC2300?.
I'm suggesting the NSS2100 with 500GB, but I don't know if it's too small.
Of couse having a aceptable video quality.
Sure thing Marco.
Bear in mind this will be influenced by:
- Resolution – 640x480, 320x240, 160x120
- Image Quality – Very High to Very Low selectable
- Bit Rate – CBR – 64 kbps to 1.2 Mbps
- Frame Rate – 1 to 30 frames per second
- Compression – MPEG-4 versus MJPEG
- Complexity of the scene and amount of change in scene
- Interval of Pre and Post Capture length of motion detected video
- COntinuous recording versus motion detected only
Some of which are spreadsheet adjustments you can make (the spreadsheet is not perfect, but it can help)
Here are three samples I snipped out of a Partner Presentation:
3 Cameras Continuous Recording
10 GB per day
1 Cameras Continuous Recording for 1 Hour
150MB per hour
120 Motion events
30 Sec before and 30 sec after event
15 fps – 64 MB
30 fps – 90 MB
Is this better? What else can I do to help you?