On 07/16 we release the combo of AsynOS 5.7.1 for Web / 6.7.0 for Management to all out customers. Those releases will allow you to centrally manage you WSAs using a Security Management Appliance (M-Series).
* New Feature: Centralized WSA policy management
* New Feature: Delegated Administration for WSA policies
* New Feature: Role-based access control with new pre-built administrator roles
* New Feature: LDAP – AD/Radius authentication
* New Feature: Configuration History Logs for compliance/governance needs
Partial list of defects fixed in 6.7.0-344
*Fixed: LDAP Connections Greatly Exceed the Maximum Specified in the LDAP Server Profile [Defect ID: 45194]
* Fixed: Exported IP Address Search Results for Incoming Mail Shows “Last Sender Group” Twice [Defect ID: 43218]
* Fixed: Revert Does Not Reset Configuration Settings to the Default Values [Defect ID: 47153]
AsyncOS 5.7.1-006 for Web contains the fixes that were included in 5.6.6-006 as well.
For further information about these releases, please refer to the AsyncOS Release Notes or contact Cisco IronPort Customer Support if you have questions in regards to anything specific that is not listed there. The release notes are available on our Support Portal:
Once again I'd like to remind everybody that there is no upgrade path between AsyncOs 5.7.1 for Web and AsyncOS 6.0.0 for Web.
Please read the release notes and have a look at this KB article before making your upgrade decision:
It has been an interesting week with three new releases each with a different focus. Make your choice and give it a spin :)