i want to do routing paper in 1 month,

i am preparing BSCI Lab cisco press guide,Exam Certification guide,

& Testking dumps, train signal

apart which discussion forum i have to use

Overall Rating: 3.5 (2 ratings)
tperrier Sat, 07/18/2009 - 22:26
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Testking dumps? So you want to be one of those so called "paper CCNPs"?

What's the point of completing it one month, did you make a bet with your best pal? Sigh...

Collin Clark Wed, 07/22/2009 - 05:28
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more

Wouldn't just be easier to buy the CCNP certification?

lyranvolcrane Mon, 07/27/2009 - 15:20
User Badges:

Please don't take that short of time! At least give the rest of us CCNP candidates some hope that we don't have to try to accelerate our certification time!

George Stefanick Sat, 08/01/2009 - 14:08
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Best Publication, October 2015

OMG, i have to sit back and say WTF!? TESTKING!? Are you kidding me !?

You do realize using brain dumps is prohibited by Cisco. In fact its cheating. You can lose what certs you have now and be band for LIFE from Cisco certifications for cheating.

Its not a race to see who can finish first.

People like you disgust me ... im sorry but you devalue the certification and you need to be ban.

richlohman Sat, 08/01/2009 - 20:59
User Badges:

Doing an exam in a month is not impossible; I did it twice. But each time, my full-time job was studying for the exam, and (if you haven't guessed by reading the other posts), you get no support from the community here by using TestKing garbage. That stuff is stolen questions and answers, and when it helps somebody pass the exam, it devalues the certification for those of us who really worked for it.

If you can't take off to study full time, forget the month deadline. Take the time to learn it, and then, when you know the material, take the exam. Remember, being a CCxx has NOTHING to do with passing a test. It has everything to do with being able to address a problem in the workplace with integrity and confidence, when people are relying upon you for support.

Actions

This Discussion