Giuseppe Larosa Sun, 07/19/2009 - 00:34
User Badges:
  • Super Silver, 17500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

    Founding Member

Hello Jeff,

between a pair of lan switches you can use 802.1Q tunneling Q in Q.

I suppose this is related to the other thread where we are talking about ways to carry L2 vans with GSR and C7206.

Other devices will see only the external vlan id (customer vlan-id)

You can also have EoMPLS to transport QinQ traffic if desired/useful.

Hope to help



This Discussion