Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot Create Custom Report Templates in LMS 2.6

saffy1568
Level 1
Level 1

Any help will be Highly Appreciated.

I am getting the following error when creating a Custom Reports(RME>Reports>Custom Report Templates)

"INVREP0007: Template creation failed because query building has failed. Check the invreports.log for more details."

When I look at the Logs I get the Following:

DEBUG,<DATE> <TIMESTAMP>,Datagenerator class name is class com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.datagenerators.SoftwareRDG

DEBUG,<DATE> <TIMESTAMP>,246,Datagenerator class instance is com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.datagenerators.SoftwareRDG@12a85ed

INFO ,<DATE> <TIMESTAMP>,export device list from request [Lcom.cisco.nm.rmeng.util.datastructures.DeviceID;XXXXXX

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is CSCsm80635. It is fixed in LMS 3.1, and a patch is available for 4.0.6 from the TAC.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the ruleset you are using to create the custom report? Please post the entire invreports.log.

Thanks for the reponse.

You mean the AND and OR conditions?

I have tried both, its giving the Error.

Please find attached the reports file

I mean exactly what attributes were you trying to put in the report? What was the report definition? What version of RME?

RME version is 4.0.6

Template Rules: Flash File:Path Name:equals:All

AND:Device Type:Model:equals:All

AND:Image:Image Version:equals:All

I am seeing this exact same issue. Was there a resolution?

Hmmm, I missed this post, sorry. I can reproduce, and I'm looking into it.

This is CSCsm80635. It is fixed in LMS 3.1, and a patch is available for 4.0.6 from the TAC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco