cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to make PSTN calls from Remote region ?

wahidayat007
Level 1
Level 1

hi I have head office configured CUCM 7 and remote offices in different countries connected via VPN back to the headoffice. The remote IP Phones are registered with the CUCM 7 via VPN, I configured different regions,codec 7.29G, device pools/time etc. All they are working fine.

|--------Branch-A

CM-HO-----Internet----Branch-B

| |________Branch-C

|

PSTN SIP

The head office is currently making calls to the PSTN via third party (Astrisk system) through SIP trunk.

The remote site IP Phones and employee are on the field from the head office and they want to make the PSTN calls to their partner companies back in the head office country/people via Call Manager, How can I achive this , as I have assigned the default device pool to the head office people and other device pools for the remote countries as per their timings and local settings.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

jaschulz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

What you have described is classic TEHO. This guide should help you in configuring that.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/admin/7_1_2/ccmfeat/fslrg.html#wp1048957

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: