cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisoc 2611 Xml

thiru.vel10
Level 1
Level 1

I am having Cisco 26211 XML router. with 2 inbuilt Ethernet interface and 2 port VIC FXS in NM2v card. I want to install one more Ethernet card in the same router. please provide the part number

5 Replies 5

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello Thiru,

look for NM 1FE I don't think NM 2FE is supported on 2600XM (it should be on C3640 or C3660)

Hope to help

Giuseppe

I have checked with Cisco , they said that this card not in sale , please advice me any other option pleas e

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The only FE cards for the 2600 is the NM-1FE. This card has been end-of-sale for years now. You now have two options:

1. Upgrade your router; or

2. E-Bay

Hope this helps.

Thanks for this information; NM-1FE card is available in Ebay. I need one more information. I am using 2611xml router. Already I have installed the VIC FXS card in NM2V card. Only one slot is free. I want to know whether the VIC FXS card will support in Wic Slot ?. So that I remove the VIC FXS card from NM2V card and install the NM-1 FE card. Please advice me on this. “ I am not sure whether VIC FXS card will support small slot or not “

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The c2600 has only one NM slot.

Do you need a routed port? If not, get a switch. If you do, then I recommend you use a different router.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco