cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prompt Management Not Working

jcarter
Level 4
Level 4

I setup the prompt management number using CCA.  It will not work.  When you dial the number, it rings a few times, then rings a couple more times after making a noise, then a voice answers saying there is a problem with the system.  I checked to make sure a dial-peer is created for the prompt management.  It is the same configuration as the voicemail dial-peer except for a different extension.  The voicemail dial-peer works.

Anyone have an idea?

6 Replies 6

Jason,

Can you session into CUE and share the piece of configuration under:

ccn application promptmgmt aa

Thanks,

Marcos

Also, post the configuration blurb that has the ccn trigger for the prompt management service:

ccn trigger sip phonenumber

Thanks,

Marcos

Here are the lines you requested.

ccn trigger sip phonenumber 281
application "promptmgmt"
enabled
maxsessions 1
end trigger

ccn application promptmgmt aa
description "promptmgmt"
enabled
maxsessions 1
script "promptmgmt.aef"
end application

Jason,

What is the exact prompt that you get from CUE when it fails?

Thanks,

Marcos

Sorry I did not write it down.  I upgraded the box to the latest software and it was fixed.  Could it be the promptmgmt.aef script was missing?  Where would I look for that?  It is not stored on the flash card.  It does not show up in the script section of CUE.

Hmmm. This script is built into the PKG. In any case, I am happy to hear this is working now.

Marcos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: