Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Park 0 CUCM 7.0.2

stevechamblee
Level 1
Level 1

All

Running into an issue with Call Park on new install of CUCM 7.0.2. We have added Call Park codes/Partitions for seperate locations and addded to phone-DN CSS however when testing, calls are placed on Call Park 0. They can be picked up using 0 to reconnect the call.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Which DN ranges did you configured on each server??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

DN for users/phones 34XXX, 42XXX at this time. All system access codes VM,MWI, Call Park and Meet-me are in the 7XXX range. I have 7700-7704 reg to PUB 7705-7709 re to sub and so on for 3 different buildings at this time.

Weird, if you look at your dial plan does anything starts with a 0 or a wildcard that includes 0??

Or does all fall within the ranges you explained before??

HTH

java

HTH

java

No, not that I know of. I have 0 out for the three locations operators using translation patterns. They have there own partitions and reside after the call park partitions withing the phone-dn CSS. One of my co-workers is installing CUCM 7.0.2 at the same time and called me because he ran into the issue while setting up in the lab.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: