cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleted Agents show in reports

thomuff
Level 3
Level 3

When we run the Agent NOt Ready Reason Code Summary Report, Deleted Agents show in report as Reason Code 32760 which is agent logged in. Does anyone know how these agent are showing up or how to remove them?

7 Replies 7

SebastianV
Level 1
Level 1

Check the database to see if agents are still logged in (pay attention to agent id's):

select * from t_Agent_Real_Time

If agents do not log off per Cisco recommended way (they hit 'X' instead of logging out with reason codes etc), they might still be registered as logged in (messes up any SkillGroup LoggedOn checks you have in scripts, too).

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

It sounds a bit odd that deleted agents are showing up. If this is a historical report that spans a time that those agents were active, it makes sense.

But if they are marked as Deleted, why not go into Miscellaneous Tools - Deleted Items and permanently remove them from the database?

Perhaps that won't make any difference either, but nothing to lose.

Regards,

Geoff

I tried to run query and received this message. What am I doing wrong?

Server: Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Line 1

Line 1: Incorrect syntax near 't_Agent_Real_Time'.

Geoff,

Where do I find Miscellaneous Tools. I am running 4.0(4)SR01ES09_Build090 Does that matter?

Sorry. I assumed you were on UCC Enterprise. I know little about Express.

Regards,

Geoff

thank you for your help.

What does

select * from AgentStateDetail give you?

You might also like this documentation:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_4_0/user/db_schema/crs401ds.pdf

This query worked but It did not retrieve useful information. I am going to review the link provided. I will post any updates. Thanks again