cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Version 6.0 for Web problem

David Rocha
Level 1
Level 1

I updated my S650 appliances last week to v6 and I have been having problems with my NAT configuration ever since. This may not be tied to the update, but no other changes were made. I use NAT to port SSL traffic to my webmail server while port 25 should still pass to my email appliance in my DMZ. Since the time of the update, my NAT does not work. My port 25 traffic will not pass to my email appliances unless I turn off the NAT to my webmail server (they both share the same outside IP address). I know there is still a great chance that this is not related to the v6 update, but I would like to know if anyone else has reported similar issues.

2 Replies 2

jowolfer
Level 1
Level 1

Rochad2,

I think I'm missing a couple details about how the network is setup. Port 25 traffic shouldn't ever be hitting the WSA, so I'm not sure how upgrading to 6.0 would affect it.

If you can provide some more specifics about exactly what the WSA is doing with this traffic, I'd be glad to provide assistance.

David Rocha
Level 1
Level 1

I was able to get my network operational again. After the update, my WCCP configuration stopped working on my router until I disabled it and then enabled it once again on my router (a rebbot did not fix it). Also, somehow my DNS became corrupt on my AD server which caused issues with my NAT. I just wanted to get this information out in case anyone else has similar issues they can work through it.