SDK for PVC300 and PVC2300?

Unanswered Question
Jul 22nd, 2009
User Badges:

Hi, I'm wondering where can I find some information about how to externally use some functions ofthose cameras.
By externally I mean by my own software. I'm particularly interested in PTZ and digital I/O. The best would be http queries. Is there any CGI reference for Cisco products?
I also wonder if there is any way to get some configuration data (for example FPS that is set) by other means than by analysing camera web page?

Overall Rating: 0 (1 ratings)
doishi Wed, 07/22/2009 - 09:54
User Badges:

The APIs for the Cisco Small Business cameras are posted in Partner Central.  From Cisco.com click on Partner Central, Log in is required.  Search for PVC2300 API.  It is a technical resource document so make sure you are on the right tab.  APIs for PVC300 and WVC210 are also available in the same place.

Dirk-Jan Uitten... Mon, 09/27/2010 - 09:12
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

This link doesn't exist anymore.. Any new pointers to the API docs?

Thank you
DJ

streaves Mon, 09/27/2010 - 09:24
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

Hi DJ -- We are in the process of publishing the APIs in the Cisco Software Center to make download easier. I'll update the thread as soon as they're available.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Dirk-Jan Uitten... Mon, 09/27/2010 - 09:28
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

Great! And thank you for the super fast response. One comment on the old API: this was an .exe you had to install which basically did nothing more than extract a ZIP file. Hope that this will change so people can just download a ZIP file which makes it multi-platform (OSX, Linux etc).

Cheers

DJ

k.welsch Fri, 06/10/2011 - 02:01
User Badges:

Hi Stephanie

Where can i find the API´s ?

Kai

Dirk-Jan Uitten... Wed, 06/15/2011 - 01:20
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

You can find the API here.

(after logging into Cisco.com I found it by searching for PVC2300 +API)

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content