Views
Helpful
Replies

DND Not Working

jaydien1358
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I have a CP-7965G phone where the DND softkey doesn't work. It flashed when you press it but nothing happens.

There are 4 other 7965's here that do have functioning DND buttons so it is definately isolated to this particular phone.

All the phones in this office are running the same load:  SCCP45.87-4-2S

Where do I start in troubleshooting this?

Thanks

Brian

www.jaydien.com

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Try removing 20 first, then reset the phone.  I think that would be all.  If that doesn't work, try removing button 2.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Yes I do.

Here is how this ephone looks:

ephone  12
conference admin
device-security-mode none
video
mac-address 0023.331B.DA23
ephone-template 16
username "bfleishman" password 1101
speed-dial 1 1 label "Intercom An Extension"
speed-dial 2 300 label "Page All Phones"
paging-dn 1
type 7965
button  1c13,30,20 2:11.

Button 2 is a shared line and dn 20 is also a shared line.

Should I remove those and try?

-Brian

Try removing 20 first, then reset the phone.  I think that would be all.  If that doesn't work, try removing button 2.

I tried removing the DN 20, but that didn't work.

I then removed button 2 but that didn't work either.

Lastly, I removed the overlay on button 1 so that I only have one DN, 13, on button 1 buit that doesn't work either.

-Brian

Can you post your config and make sure to reset the phone after you make changes.

Be sure to take out passwords.

Sure no problem.

Yes I have been resetting my phone after each configuration change. BTW, I've set my buttons back to original configuration since changing them didn't iinitially help. You'll see that in the config. If I need to change them again it's no problem.

-Brian

www.jaydien.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: