cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot login CCA 2.0 asking for level 15 access

tyoungbauer
Level 1
Level 1

I can access the UC500 we have in every way except through the CCA.  I am looking to upgrade to the latest code and everything I see states that it should be done through CCA.  I create the connection to the UC500 but it asks for a level15 username and password.  I cannot determine what should go there?

Any help would be great

Thanks

Todd

7 Replies 7

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I assume you are talking about the little challenge windows that POP up when CCA is first discovering the community?

If so, hust enter the same credentials you use for the UC500 when you SSH or TELNET or COnsole to it.

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

You should have a user with priviledge level 15 on the system.

If you do a show run | inc username

You should see something like

username cisco privilege 15 secret $asl;kdjfalsjdfo1230124n134

Have a user with privilege 15 and use that for the credentials.

I have this on the router but still no luck.

username cisco privilege 15 password 0 cisco

Todd

It should also present an IP when it does this.  If you have more than one device, it could be asking for access to another device.  What IP is asking?

I am trying to connect to a single IP address and the screen asking for username and password has my ip for the UC500.  I have the same issue when I try to access that box using the web page.  I ripped out all passwords and put them back but no luck.

Can you post the config of the UC500 here?  Be sure to remove passwords.

Can you try this from another computer as well to see if you get the same problem?  Can you also get the CCA logs and post them here?

Thanks for the help.  I actually went back to the factory cfg and got in.  I will clean up the config and add back in my cfg.

Thanks

Todd

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: