Need CCIE RS lab date on 9/10/09

Unanswered Question
Jul 22nd, 2009

Hi,

Did not realize all RS lab dates are blanked out before 10/18/09. Will it be Cisco lab schedule webpage problem?

Need a lab date in San Jose on 9/10/09 or any date before 10/18/09. I am ready to pass the lab but no available lab date.

Is there anyone can help? Or anywhere I can get help from?

Thanks.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
dchen0999 Wed, 07/22/2009 - 08:05

Hi,

Is Cisco purposely blanking out the lab dates in the coming 3 months and to change the lab after 10/18/09, or Cisco is controlling the growth of IE #s?

Note:

I checked sometime ago in May or June that there are plenty of seats on a daily basis. And I just wait to schedule the lab date when I am ready for the lab by getthing enough hands-on (xxx hours of full rack practise) and prep for the lab.

Also, due to no available lab dates, will Cisco extend written exam pass due date?

Anyone from Cisco can answer the questions?

Thanks.

jgagznos Wed, 07/22/2009 - 08:33

I don't think Cisco is purposely blocking all the lab dates. Having been around this for a while, this always happens when a lab revision is announced.

Your best chance is to look for people to drop their lab dates when payment time comes (this happens quite often). If your ready to go, just keep checking and someone will drop their lab date rather than pay.

No comment on the extension - that is something Cisco would need to grant you. I haven't heard of anyone getting an extension, though (so don't get your hopes up).

dchen0999 Wed, 07/22/2009 - 11:24

Dear Jgagznos.

Cisco imposes 3 month (90 days) payment mandatory policy for a long time to free up those un-serious lab seat booking.

I check there are more than plenty of lab seats available on a daily basis in June or May 2009.

But no more single seat left everywhere for the coming 3 months. How come??? This is wierd unless Cisco does something in purpose.

Will check it from time to time if anyone frees up the seat for whatever reason or lab seat to sell.

Thanks.

Actions

This Discussion