We have tried to set up some DID’s in our UC520 and can not get it to work. Our Cisco guy (Andy) in Spartanburg has verified that we are using the right codec’s and we have set up the ephone and translate sections in the CLI. I have associated each DID with an extension, and Andy has checked the set up in our configuration. Just as a test, I went back and set up the DID’s in the configuration utility 2.0 without success.I was looking for a manual or instruction sheet on how to set up DID’s on the UC520. I am missing something but do not know how to find it. We did remove parts of the default configuration we knew we did not need, but now question this action. If you can find anything that is clear on how to set up these DID’s please forward them to me.