Views
Helpful
Replies

External speed dials

wgroenewald
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning

I'm very new to Cisco call manager. So I only have knowledge of basic call manager funtions and BAT functions.

I need to change the number associated with a speed dial on the directory.

The user dials *6210 and it automatically dials to one of the manager's cell phones. The manager's cell number however has changed. How do I change this speed dial?

I need to know how to do this on both Call Manager 3.3 and 4.1.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kind regards,

Warren

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

I would guess that translation patterns have been used to configure the short dials.

To verify this go to the CallManager administration web page and select Route Plan > Translation Patterns

Do a search for Pattern begins with *6210.

Hopefully a transaltion pattern should be listed. Click on it and edit the value of the mangers cell phone which should be in the Called Party Transform Mask box.

Please rate if helpful.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

I would guess that translation patterns have been used to configure the short dials.

To verify this go to the CallManager administration web page and select Route Plan > Translation Patterns

Do a search for Pattern begins with *6210.

Hopefully a transaltion pattern should be listed. Click on it and edit the value of the mangers cell phone which should be in the Called Party Transform Mask box.

Please rate if helpful.

Thank you so very much!

Worked perfectly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: