cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Third party post call survey solution for UCCX

gsidhu
Level 3
Level 3

I have a client with a Cisco Unified Contact Center Express version 7.0 Premium deployment (80 Agents).

Client has a requirement for their customers to be given the option of taking a survey immediately after speaking to an agent. This is for recording approximately 500 surveys a day, 6 days a week for up to 80 Agents.

Has anybody aware of a third-party who can provide this type of solution for a UCCX deployment.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Unfortunately, with UCCX there is no way to automate the redirecting of the call to the post call survey. What I have typicallly done is add a "end call" button in CAD that when pressed routes the call to the survey destination.

This destination can be another Route Point for survey's you can build yourself in UCCX OR you can integrate to a 3rd party via PRI or SIP.

Verint has a nice product and can be found here:

http://verint.com/contact_center/section2a.cfm?article_level2_category_id=21&article_level2a_id=279

www.twitter.com/unifiedcc

Thanks for replying. I was already in talks with Verint for the Impact 360 Customer Feedback (CF)product.

Are you aware of any CF integrations with Communications Manager for a UCCX deployment?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: