cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Masking CCM PIM Type 10 Network VRU Label

UCCE - 7.5.5

CVP - 7.0

CCM - 6.1

We have a Type 10 Network VRU configured with a label 8222222222 on the CCM Pim.

Everything is working fine from a call routing functionality.

Is there a way to mask the label 8222222222XXX from appearing on the phone when the route point is dialed?

Thanks

Courtland

4 Replies 4

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Excellent question, to which I do not know the answer. I'll be watching this thread.

Regards,

Geoff

mike.dickson
Level 1
Level 1

There is a UCM service paramater that controls the display of the dialed number.  In UCM 7.x the paramater is "Always Display Original Dialed Number".  The default is False.  Set it to True, and the CTI RP DN should be displayed instead of the UCM VRU label.

Interesting. I'll have to try that today and I'll report back.

Regards,

Geoff

Always Display Original Dialed Number solves this issue but can create another. When this option is enabled and an extension is call forwarded, the calling party would not see where it is forwarded to.

Here is what we did.

Set Connected Line ID Presentation option of Connected Party Transformations on the route pattern to 'Restricted".  When the number is dialed th display now shows 'To Unknown Number'

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: