cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN 3000 Tunnel Default Gateway

roberts.geo
Level 1
Level 1

Running 2 concentrators load balanced. For some reason both show a static route to the default gateway, but 1 should be routing to the tunnel default gateway. Is their an easy way to determine where it is picking up this static route? Both do have the proper default gateway and tunnel default gateway set in the configuration.

4 Replies 4

Ivan Martinon
Level 7
Level 7

I am not sure I follow your question, for instance both should have a static route to the default gateway if so configured, the tunnel default gateway should be configured on these 2 boxes too and each concentrator should forward the respective traffic to the DG or TDG. What is your problem on this?

The dg and tdg are set correctly, but both concentrators send traffic for certain networks to the dg, while 1 should be sending it to the tdg. Some networks work just fine.

The only traffic that should be sent to the TDG should be the one that is decrypted. Is this not the case?

Neither send it to the tdg, they both send directly to the dg, hence my problem. Like I said, the tdg is set properly on both concentrators. Somehow the one not decrypting is picking up a static route pointing to the dg.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card