cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Handler and Unity Failover

wrayandnephew
Level 1
Level 1

I have two Unity 4.x server in a cluster type config. I created an IVR on one unity but none on the backup unity. When ever the backup takes there is no IVR because it is on the primary. How do i solve this. Is there a way to copy the IVR setup from the primary server to the secondary. Thanks

3 Replies 3

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Kevin,

If you're properly licensed and configured for failover, any changes made on the active server will be pushed to the inactive server. So, it sounds like SQL replication may not be working properly provided failover is setup properly.

Brad

The server fails over but i loose access to past voicemail. Users can only record new voicemail. This seems to be how the system works. How can i check if i am properly licensed for the SQL replication

Open the License Info Viewer on the Primary and secondary servers in the Tools Depot under Administration Tools and make sure "Secondary Unity server" is Licensed. You can also determine if failover is configured by launching the Failover Monitor tool and making sure communication between the two servers is working and each server is holding the correct Active/Inactive roles.

Brad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: