Helpful
Replies

UCCX Abandon Calls

cheeleong
Level 1
Level 1

Currently script designed as below on the high-level perspective;

Accept - Menu - Hold.Prompt - Select Resource

1) If the caller drop at Menu (before entering selections), its considered abandoned without CSQs and Agent Name (from HR).

2) If the caller drop during Hold.Prompt (after entering selection), its considered abandoned without CSQs and Agent Name (from HR).

3) Customer expects caller that entered selection and drop during Hold.Prompt to be a valid customer, which the agents will outbound call back.

Questions:

If both scenario 1 and 2 posted similar from the Abandon Calls report, how do we differentiate and meet customer's requirement?

Any workaround to assign the inbound call to CSQs before playing the Hold.Prompt? as to differentiate from the reports from HR.

8 Replies 8

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Perhaps I'm missing something; however, your Select Resource step would typically precede hold music/prompts/options. Move your hold options within the Queued branch of the Select Resource step and this should meet the customer's requirement.

Yeap, thought bout that, if all agents are busy talking, callers that go into the 'Queued' will meet the requirements.

What bout if agents are ready/available, callers won't be hearing the hold.prompt and straight presented to agents.

What do you think?

I'm not sure why this would not be desired. If there are available agents, the customer wants it to _not_ select one and perform hold functionality instead?

The hold.prompt is to inform the callers that the call will be recorded.

It shld be played to each and every inbound calls.

I think i confused you guys with the music-on-hold or something that callers listen when they are in the queue. :P

Yes, If the agent are ready/available, why would u want callers to hear hold prompt? If d agent is ready call should go to them intead of being on hold. thats the way it should work..

Hold.prompt is just the name for the prompt. It is actually to inform callers that they need to hold while transferring to agents and the calls will be recorded.

It has to be played to each and every inbound callers.

You are actually mentioning the prompt that caller hear when agents are busy, I sorted that out with a separate prompt in the 'Queued' from the 'Select Resource' as usual.

Have you looked into adding a trap for every call and if connected then drop their info if not hold on to that buffer and you have your list of all abandoned.

It seems simple but you are CCIE so I assume you have tried all simple stuff.

Doing the above will not differentiate abandoned calls before 'Menu' or after 'Menu' during the 'Play Prompt - Hold.prompt'.

Plus, even if I can set session information for calls that past 'Menu', i won't be able to view the difference from the standard 'Abandon Calls Activity Report' from the HR.

We do not provision customize reporting to the customer as of now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: