I am planning to buy CUP for my UC lab but I am confused about the licensing required for that. when went to the dynamic configuration tool i 'd figured out that i have to purchase a server license and users license. Is that it? i am required to purchase 1 dlu per user for the integration with CUCM ? what about CUPC does it require dlus?
thanks for helping.
This are all the DLU's/licenses you need:
(1) License for the CUP Node (server license)
(1) DLU per user for enabling CUP
(1) DLU per user for enabling CUPC
(1) DLU per adjunct CUPC client
(3) DLU per non-adjunct CUPC client
I'm guessing you're not adding the CUPC to the purchase to get the DLUs for it.
if this helps, please rate