Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forward Issue

Nahassamad_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am facing an issue in callforward functionality for a perticular extension. Call forward is not happening on one extension, It gives a busy after the ring duration. I have verified the CSS and partition all are fine, and this extension is only associated with one device profile. No other dependencies..

All other extensions are working fine. Kindly advice..

Nahas

4 Replies 4

Hello,

If you have callmanager version 6.x or 7.x,on DN configuration page, check the "Calling Search Space Activation Policy" parameter. If you leave the default value, you have to specify the css beside every forwarding option you are configuring. Changing this parameter you can choose to use the dn's css to route forwarded calls

HTH

Bye

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Thanks for your response..

I have tried configured CSS and Activating device/line css bith. But problem is only on a perticular extension.

Please advice..

Nahas

Hi Nahas.

On "route plan report" check if another extension has the same dn with another partition.

Are you able to call that extension even from the phone you are applying forwoarding rules?

Let me know.

Bye

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

HI Carlo,

This is the only number in route plan report.

Nahas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: