cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt List with Single Number Reach Issue

chriselliott81
Level 1
Level 1

We need to configure a hunt pilot for one of our support teams that will ring out to cell phones. I have discovered that a simple CFwdAll on directory numbers does not work with Line Group Members. So I have started to use Single Number Reach as a solution. Here is my plan...

HP 8956

HL Support Group

LG On-Call Person (25 sec RNA)

5316 On-Call DN SNR Enabled (Team Manages Cell Phone Definition)

LG Support Group (20 sec RNA)

88XX Agent 1 SNR Enables

88XX Agent 2 SNR Enables

88XX Agent 3 SNR Enables

ISSUE

During testing, the first Line Group rings perfectly through to the cell phone and On-Call desk simultaneously, but does not ring the 2nd Line Group. After 45 seconds, the call goes to VM as expected. I just cannot get the 2nd Line Group to Ring.

Thanks for you help!

Chris

3 Replies 3

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I dont think SNR is really meant for this type of setup.. Think of SNR as shared lines. You cant setup Hunt Pilots and Hunt Lists as shared lines.

The only way I see this working is that if no agent answered, it would roll to unity and say " leave a message or press to 4 to locate an agent"

Then Unity could transfer that call to a DN that has SNR enabled. SNR would then ring the endpoints. (cell phones, etc)

Do a supervised transfer so Unity pulls it back and repeats the message, etc.

So then how do I create an On-Call number that rings out to several cell phones? Any ideas are welcome.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Chris,

Just to add a note to the great ideas from Tommer (+5 points here TCAT :)

Do you have this setting;

On the Line Group 1 config;

Try next member,then,try next group in Hunt List

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: