Views
Helpful
Replies

Hook Flash for FXS Ports

angel-moon
Level 3
Level 3

Hello everyone,

I have a router with FXS ports connected to devices that act like an analog phone and they can do hook flash. They can make outbound calls and receive in bound calls. The connection to the PSTN is a PRI on a completely different router but the dial peers have been set to route calls back and forth. The problem is when the devices try to do a hook flash to make a second call. I am not getting any dial tone one the hook flash. Anyone have any ideas on what I might be missing?

Thanks in advance! All replies rated

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes it will as long the FXS ports are on ISR router.

In the CCME administrator guide there is a chapter about FXS ports in SCCP mode, follow that and have the ports register to the CCME router. At that point you will treat them as ephone and have a lot of features.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need a special script, or even better configure CCME with FXS port in SCCP mode for second call and other features.

Thanks. CCME is running on a different router than the FXS ports are residing on. Will CCME be able to see those ports on the other router and if so how do I make that happen?

Yes it will as long the FXS ports are on ISR router.

In the CCME administrator guide there is a chapter about FXS ports in SCCP mode, follow that and have the ports register to the CCME router. At that point you will treat them as ephone and have a lot of features.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: