Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal directory access

omar_maiah
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a CCM 5.1, and i have a question regarding accessing the PD from an IP Phone while someone else is logged in to that phone with his EM username and pass

this is the scenario:

1- UserA login to the IP Phone --> Login successful

2- UserB tries to login to his PD from the same phone while UserA is still loged in --> i get this message : PD error message "Please use EM userID and PIN "

3- if i logout UserA and try to access UserB PD it works fine

Note: UserB doesn't have an EM profile

So any idea ??

Regards

Omar

3 Replies 3

Ajay Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Omar,

If user A is already logged in on a phone using EM, CCM sends all configuration for user A only and hence you cant access User B's PD in that case.

To access PD of a particular user you have to be logged in with his profile, or u can use GUI access.

HTH

Ajay

good,

But since this is the case, why when you try to access the PD it asks for the username and PIN even if you are logged in with your EM profile ??

I think since the PD always asks for the username and PIN you should be able to login to it in any case, but i don't know how !!

Its a feature...even if you are logged in, everytime you will try to access PD. it will prompt Usernam pin for security purpose...

plz rate if it helps

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: