MRG-2

-MTP_SUBS

-ANN_SUBS

-CFB_SUBS

-MOH_SUBS

MRGL_Stgo

-MRG_2

-MRG_1

And all endpoint have the same Device Pool (Stgo) and the same MRGL (MRGL_Stgo), and one time at week user can not make transfer and conference and when restart the service Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App the problems it's OK.

And look the log at publisher and have this log:

MtpNoMoreResourcesAvailable: ID Publisher.

Any idea?

fixie rider
3 Replies 3

bgrunewald
Level 1
Level 1

You shouldn't need MTP resources at all, unless you have old H.323 GW that needs them, or SIP phones making external calls that need DTMF translation. The fact that they are running out might be a bug, but maybe a config change can avoid it.

Run RTMT to monitor the MTP resources and see if that shows high utilization. A TAC case might be helpful if you are not making progress.

If you do not configure MRGL I still have the phone service as conference, transfer and music on hold?

Greetings

fixie rider

We have this issue as well though in our case we do have a SIP Trunk to a voice recorder. We are also running 6.1.x. In our system we have SW MTP`s configured as part f the install not registered, I activated the service IP Media streaming .... but the MTP do not register- does this happen in yours?