cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCIMOC installation - Client Services Framework Device

andyhibbert
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking at installing CUCIMOC with a UCM 6.1.3.3190. Reference is made in the release notes to having the Client Services Framework device installed on the UCM. How can I tell if this has already been installed ? What am I looking for on the UCM. ? I don't see anything listed under the Device tab on the UCM admin page.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you're not seeing "Cisco Unified Client Service Framework" in the device list, it's not installed.

Michael

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

For 6.1.3, you need to install a COP file, so the CSF would show up in the device list.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Hi

It's possible that the COP file has already been installed. I can't get hold of the person who did the installation to ask. So I was wondering if there was a way of checking?

Thanks

If you're not seeing "Cisco Unified Client Service Framework" in the device list, it's not installed.

Michael

Guys where i can get the cop file , isearched for it in downloads section for version CUCM 6.1.3 and nothing appeared in device packages as COP file .

I still cant find the framework file. Anyone locate it? Or is it in the device pack?

ok, I found it. Its actually in the zipped file you download from the CCO unified communications client then Cisco UC Integration(TM) for Microsoft Office Communicator link.

If you unzip the file, its all in there. (dial COP, etc)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: