Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Internet Out

Hi, I have problem with internet in my UC520. After power down 1h UC520 dosen't see internet, how I can see rules, and reload value ?

4 Replies 4

Hi when I go in termial with telent and use trace ccommande UC520 see internet correctly. But when I go in CCA 2.0 he dosent accept registar SIP I have error no internet.

How solve this problem ?

Have you checked your DNS settings? Can you do a traceroute from the console using names? e.g. "traceroute www.google.com"

Marcos

Yes all system internet work I'm connected to 3 router. All see correctly internet. Router are connected to Switch and UC520 same. But only UC520 doesn't see internet. And if I connect directly routeur to WAN ou Expansion port same problem SIP doesn't see internet. and IP 192.168.10.1 (data) no see internet.

I am not sure I completely understand this setup. I would advise that you contact TAC so they can help you figure out the problem.

Thanks,

Marcos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: