I have some questions that I would like to ask in this forum. Sure you can help me.
Customer's single site: UCCE - ICM 7.1 (2 servers), CRS 4.5 (2 servers).
-It is my understanding that a single Transroute is necessary to send information from one system to the other and at the same time maintain this info throughout the call.
1) It this implementation, there are multiple Transroute for the same call in the same script. This does not sound right to me.
* Is there any implications by doing this?
* Can reporting be impacted?
* Perhaps, system's performance can be impacted?
* What are best practices in this cases?
Thanks very much for any ideas.