cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VG200 and CM7.1?

Jeff Clark
Level 1
Level 1

Hopefully a quick and easy question for someone out there?

We are planning our CM upgrade from 6.1(3) to 7.1 and want to make sure our VG200's that are currently in place are compatible.

I've looked in as many places on the Cisco site as I can think of, but can't find anything explicitly on the VG200.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a document that shows the compatibility matrix with the VG200 on, or has anyone already upgraded and has some VG200's working perfectly?

Thanks

Jeff

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jeff,

You can still insert the VG200 into a CM 7.x.

That being said, the code for the VG200 has not been updated in multiple years. The device is end of support, and is basically a dead box.

I wouldn't expect for anything to have changed and would expect it to work as well as it would with another CM version.

-nick

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Jeff,

You can still insert the VG200 into a CM 7.x.

That being said, the code for the VG200 has not been updated in multiple years. The device is end of support, and is basically a dead box.

I wouldn't expect for anything to have changed and would expect it to work as well as it would with another CM version.

-nick

Thanks Nick,

That's the answer I was hoping for!

Jeff

Ahmed Elnagar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello;

Can you please tell your IOS version of your VG200...I have an upgrade from 4.1 to 6.1 and I cannot find any document that say what is the minimum version of VG200 to work with UCM 6.1.

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: