Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC upgrade from 4.1.3 to 4.5.1

ttran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am new with NAC and I am planning to upgrade NAC appliance 3140-H1-FB, a HA pair, to version 4.5.1. If anyone out there already done so please give me your point of view of the upgrade and if there is any problem that I should avoid during the upgrade.

Thanks all

4 Replies 4

srue
Level 7
Level 7

Thanks srue. I read that and just want to know if there is any issue when upgrade to 4.5.1. Problem is my maintenance window is short and just want to make sure there is no problem with the upgrade or if there is any problem, there is a quick fix around to avoid long down time.

T.

I performed the upgrade some time ago, following the instructions in the release notes and didn't have any issues.

I would recommend that you fully read the upgrade instructions before starting the upgrade and clear up any questions before starting, read all known issues, etc.

Do that and you shouldn't have any issues.

Thanks Michael. it is good that you have no issue. I will read again and setup a date time to do this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: