Views
Helpful
Replies

Sip Trunk Configuration

andrewsymms
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Sorry if im trying others patience as this is the 3rd discusion ive raised in quick sucsession !

I am trying to configure sip trunk on uc 500.

Ive been given the details from the telecom provider detailed in the attached file.

Could someone point me in the right direction can i do this from cca ?

Andrew

7 Replies 7

Maulik Shah
Level 5
Level 5

Use the Generic SIP trunk provider on CCA 2.0 and configure the SIP proxy server as the IP Direct Connect IP address

For the DDI to extension mapping - you need to go to the incoming dialplan section on CCA as below:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_configuration_assistant/version2_0/feature/guide/cca_20_new_features.pdf

For the caller ID - make sure the you set the Main Caller ID number on the Outgoing dialplan without the 0

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_configuration_assistant/version2_0/feature/guide/cca_20_new_features.pdf

SIP on UC520 uses UDP port 5060 by default and RTP ports 16384 to 32767

Hello

Thanks for your promt reply.

Still not working keep getting not authorised.

If you could have a look at the attached tech log

What is in front of the UC520 as it appears you have:

Ip phones -- UC520 -- DATA VLAN -- 192.168.10.4

If not then can you describe that a bit more - the way you have this configured is that the UC520 will send a SIP invite with a source IP address that is 192.168.10.1 (Data VLAN) - your WAN router would need to ensure it NATs all the private IP addresses from the UC520 to the public IP. If you have a "deb ccsip message" or sniffer capture from the UC520 LAN interface maybe useful as well.

hello

your diagnosis is correct. im not sure the wan router has the capability of nat ing the uc520 ip address to the wan ip address.

would it be better to connect the router to the wan port and re arrange things that way ?

Check out the document "Integrating the UC500 into an existing Netwrok" for deployment ideas.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9674

Thanks,

Marcos

andrewsymms
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Ive changed the network round a bit now so wan goes out through the wan port on the uc520 to our modem router.

Seems to work fine now

Andrew

I had luck binding the interface in the stp info in config)#voice service, conf-voice-service)#sip, conf-voice-sip)#bind - Then bind it to the fa0/0 int. If you have statically NATed the fa0/0, don't forget to: ip nat source static udp x.x.x.x 5060 x.x.x.x 5060 extensible, where the first set of x's are any ip address (gateway) on the UC520, and the second set is the outside local address of the fa0/0 interface. Your firewall will not allow SIP traffic through without that static map. Hope it helps...Matt

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: