cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC 500 Voice mail Menu Options

sgeorge911
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client who is going to buy UC 520, they want voice main menu option on individual voice mail. For example someone  call a user, if he is busy the call goes to his voice mail. In the voice mail they need options like press1 goes to another sales person, press 2 goes straight to voice mail press O goes to operator like. I Know Unity/Unity connnection has this functio. Does UC 520 support this?

thanks

Shaji George

5 Replies 5

This is possible with a combination of the Voicemail operator and a CUE AA (you can have up to 5 in UC500). Check out this thread:

https://www.myciscocommunity.com/message/11977#11977

You could make the voicemail operator point to a CUE AA where you would have options to go to another sales person, etc. Thanks,

Marcos

voice mail operator won't work for my client's case, they want the option menu before the caller leave the message. user needs to set up a menu like press 1 goes to his assistant, press 2 goes to his co worker, press 3 go straight into his voice mail.

thx

Yeah, I was kind of expecting you would say that ;-)

Easy fix:

1) Ephone DN should have "call-forward noan" and "call-forward busy" to CUE's AA

2) CUE AA presents the different options

3) If one of the AA targets is that person's mailbox, then the "Direct transfer to voicemail" feature needs to be activated and that AA option configured to point to the direct vmail number.

Caveat: All the above requires CLI and might render CCA unusable.

Thanks,

Marcos

Marcos,

Call forward Busy is an option but it does not work for my client,My client take phone orders from customers, there are 15 sales persons in the team. Each sales person has  little bit differnt menu options. also AA has only 9 options. Unity Connection works for them, but they have 25 users and they do not need business edition.

Thanks For your help

We support up to 5 AA's. Would that help? If not, then we do not have a built-in alternative.

Thanks,

Marcos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: