Views
Helpful
Replies

cor list configuration

kolawole1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i am running a ccme and there are working call restrictions configured.I want to add an extension so that when i type 918 and 1 and the phone number of an office it will route the call to the office gateway (in another gateway) i typed the following commands but it is not working

dial-peer voice 1031 voip

corlist outgoing tel-sonema-filiales

description Appels BSIC Guinée Conakry

max-conn 1

destination-pattern 9181T

session target ipv4:10.10.3.6

codec g711ulaw

no vad

Any help

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What COR has to do with interoffice calls ?

You have to be more specific and mention in which sense it's not working.

Eg. the remote router will see a call coming for 918xxxxxxxx, you should strip some digits before it leaves the local router. Remember, voip DP doesn't do that automagically like a pots DP.

Thanks here is a working config, for eg when users want to call senegal they dial 904 and 1 AND IT works but i have not seen any digit stripping command in the config file.There is a new agency in another country i just need commands allowing me to dial 918 and 1 followed by their number to call them.That is what i want

Thanks

Then digit stripping, or a proper destiona-pattern, is configured in the senegal router.

You have to do your troubleshooting as likely it's a matter do DP configuration, check "debug dialpeer" on both routers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: