Need some assistance in configuration & clarification.
Remote Offices connects to DataCenter via MPLS using service-provider and running BGP as routing Protocol.
On our LAN we run OSPF, MPLS Router connects LAN with Service Provider.
Goal is Branch office to acccess services hosted on DataCenter and communicate with other branches for Voice.
My Question for DataCenter:
1. Do I need to run a mutual redistribution of OSPF and BGP.
2. Do I need to use passive interface.
3. Do I need to use redistributed connected.
4. can i have single host advertise under ospf process which connects to my core.
5. I need to filter networks to be seen on Branch Offices? I dont know how.