After Queued,no to agent

Answered Question
Aug 1st, 2009

If the agent is occupied, the client hears IVR etc.

Prompt please how it is possible to make that after the agent was released, the client was not spanned on it from any place of the IVR, and safely listened to speech, and fell off?

In what site of a script is better to make it?

I tried to change "Select Resource", but for me have quitted nothing = (

What changes need to be made that after "Queued" it was not thrown on the operator?

All i need is the client will not pass to the agent after the agent is ready again.

UCCX 4.5

Please help...

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by lpassmore about 7 years 2 months ago

Put a Dequeue statement into the logic before the RecordMessage step. This should stop the call from selecting an agent.

On another point, what do you do with the recorded message once it is saved? How does this get transferred to an agent for them to hear it?

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Jonathan Schulenberg Sat, 08/01/2009 - 18:09

I'm have a difficult time understanding you; however, I _think_ what you are asking about is this scenario:

A contact is placed within the Queued branch of the Select Resource step. While queued, the contact is hearing Play Prompt or other media. An agent becomes available and is reserved for the contact. This interrupts the Play Prompt step (and plays MoH) while offering the contact to the agent.

Many steps, such as Play Prompt, have an "Interruptable" parameter that prevents this from happening. An agent would remain in the Reserved state until the step finished and would then be offered to the agent.

D_Lebedev Sat, 08/01/2009 - 21:41

No,in our scenario if agent busy,the customer have to leave a voice message.

The problem i have,is when customer recording his message or hears some PlayPrompt,and when the agent is ready again,the customer transfers to the agent without any possibility to leave his message or hear goodbye..

All i need that the client did not pass to the agent after the agent is released.

Attachment: 
Correct Answer
lpassmore Wed, 09/09/2009 - 18:30

Put a Dequeue statement into the logic before the RecordMessage step. This should stop the call from selecting an agent.

On another point, what do you do with the recorded message once it is saved? How does this get transferred to an agent for them to hear it?

Actions

This Discussion