Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure b-acd-aa script in cisco 2801 for CCM 3.3

wflores
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody.

A customer has configured AA using extendend service (CRA), which was running on the same server CallManager 3.3 but the CRA services on the server are not enable to start again neither de administratacion.

I have to give a solucion for AA, I configured a b-acd and b-acd-aa script on the router cisco 2801 (192.168.40.3)enclosed the configuration for it.

I configured the callmanager 3.3 (192.168.40.5)and h.323 gateway and Route Pattern 5500 for the b-acd-aa pilot, but the b-acd-aa never replies. The calls from PSTN are answer incoming dial-peer POTS configure in a gateway the outgoing dia-peers voip to the CallManager, where is configured h323 gateway for b-acd-aa to answer the calls from PSTN.

The calls are not answer and disconnect inmediately.

The Configuracion Router AA (cisco 2801) is for AA, and Configuracion Router Cisco 3745 which receives the calls and redirect to Router AA which is the Auto Attendant using dial-peers.

Any help will be appreciate.

Thanks

Walter

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Often to troubleshoot and optimally configure such services, it's convenient to give the job to a professional.

For example, you can contact me at the address present in my profile.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: