Views
Helpful
Replies

SR520 IPS Problems

mbram1313
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone:

I have been attempting to setup IPS from within CCA for awhile now with no luck. I own a contract and have downloaded what I thought were the correct files from within CCA. It seems like it is loading, then just goes blank. Has anyone had any luck configuring this feature?

Thanks and regards,

Matt

3 Replies 3

Hi Matthew,

Can you please elaborate more on what you need to do? What files are you referring too?

Thanks,

Marcos

Hello Marcos,

I am trying to set up the IPS function of the SR520. From within CCA, there is a link for IPS, then a window that asks for a public key and a link to download it. Then, a link for the sdm ips signature. After logging into the Cisco Support Site, I am able to see signature updates, but no initial file. If I download the current update and try to install, the update fails and the screen returns to original state of the window. Did the update take place? It does not appear on the show run command.

Thanks,

Matt

Marcos:

I just did a #dir flash:ips and there are several files coming up. How do I know if the signatures are up to date?

Thanks...Matt

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: