Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.1- High CPU Utilization

rajupawar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am experiencing the high CPU utilization (approximately 60%) with Publisher (CUCM version 7.1) .we have one Publisher and two Subscriber. The subscriber CPU utilization is below 20%. All the devices are registered with subscriber. All the traces are disabled on the Call Manager. Has anybody experienced the similar problem? Is this a BUG? Please find the attached logs.

4 Replies 4

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Could you please get some detailed info like for week's average info preferrably using RTMT.

I have had a terrified moment when I saw my Unity Connection CPU hitting 100% and crashing all my attempts to open some additional windows, however later on found out that BackUp was running active and had come down to average of less than 20% util of the CPU, so just a snap shot cant be conclusive, we need to collect some baseline info to come to a conclusion.

HTH

Regards

Wilson Samuel

Hi Wilson,

Thanks for the reply. Which other information do you need?

Hi Wilson,

I need to find out what could be the reason for this issue. Do you have any idea? What other information do you need?

Hi,

sorry couldnt reply to your replies earlier.

Have you ever tried RTMT? RTMT is generally a good bet to start with.

Regards

wilson Samuel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: