Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference Question

rod.blackie
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Netpro's

I have a UCM 7 system with 2 central servers. All 7 remote sites break out of the PSTN when making calls to other sites.

My problem is this, we have a meetme number of 1900 which is a member of one partition that is allocated to our central site.

How can I make our other sites access the 1900 via our WAN so that all remote users can use the 1900 number for conferencing??

As we don't have QOS on our network Its important that all (except for 1900 conference number) pass over the PSTN.

do I need to create a seperate partiton and CSS? or am i barking up the wrong tree.

Thanks in advance

Rod

2 Replies 2

rod.blackie
Level 1
Level 1

Silly me,

After reading the admin guide I found that if you don't select any partition in the meetme number config option all sites automatically have access to the number !!!

problem resolved.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, that's correct.

If you only want calls to the meet-me DN to traverse the WAN create a separate partition and make sure that's the only one everyone can reach.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: