Views
Helpful
Replies

Clientless SSL or SVC-Tunnel Mode?

jpoplawski
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning,

I have a really quick question. When enabling SSL VPN do I have to either choose between Clientless SSL or SSL VPN Client. IE, the portal with (CIFS, Telnet, Citrix) or the SSL full network access client.

It seems like it's one of the other from this doc, however I was thinking it would be nice to have the SSL VPN client with the option to click a link for full network access.

Any ideas?

Here's the document I referenced.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00806ea271.shtml

Best Regards,

JB

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Roman Rodichev
Level 7
Level 7

You can have clientless-only, clientless+anyconnect (click anyconnect link on the clientless portal), or anyconnect only. It all depends on how you configure the group-policy on the ASA.

Regards,

Roman

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Roman Rodichev
Level 7
Level 7

You can have clientless-only, clientless+anyconnect (click anyconnect link on the clientless portal), or anyconnect only. It all depends on how you configure the group-policy on the ASA.

Regards,

Roman

Sounds good, congrats on the 6th CCIE my friend!

JB

thank you, JB!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: