cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0(4) failover subscriber issue

rescueskier
Level 1
Level 1

I have a primary and failover unity 4.0(4) servers. It is has licenses for 660 subscribers and that is being shown on both servers. When looking at the status monitor on both servers, the primary shows I have 660 subscribers, on the failover, only 509. SQL replication appears to be working normally, but clearly it is not. Also the SQL database on the failover has grown to a very large size (9GB) as compared to the primary at 504MB, but primary has very large LDF file at 6.7GB.

I know this has to be some SQL issue, but I don't know where to start to look.

3 Replies 3

bbenner
Level 1
Level 1

Hi William,

Have you run DBWalker? It should be a good place to start to determine whether you can fix this yourself, or you'll need TAC.

/Beau

On the primary, there were 7 errors, but they are minor issues. On the secondary, hundreds of errors. I see a TAC phone call in my future.

My guess it would be much quicker to make that call...unless you have lots of time on your hands.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: