When is the CCIE Voice Written Exam (350-030) set to be retired?

Answered Question
Aug 3rd, 2009

I want to be qualified to take the new CCIE Voice Lab Exam v3.0. Will the current written exam (350-030) be retired soon? Or will 350-030 still be a valid prerequisite for the 3.0 lab through the end of 2009?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Brandon Buffin about 7 years 4 months ago

There has been no announcement regarding an update of the written exam. Cisco usually gives several months notice for this type of change. For example, the CCIE R/S exam update was announced May 5 and will go into effect October 18. So, you should be good through the end of the year for the current Voice written exam.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Brandon Buffin Mon, 08/03/2009 - 12:05

There has been no announcement regarding an update of the written exam. Cisco usually gives several months notice for this type of change. For example, the CCIE R/S exam update was announced May 5 and will go into effect October 18. So, you should be good through the end of the year for the current Voice written exam.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

sginther Mon, 08/03/2009 - 12:09

Brandon,

<< So, you should be good through the end of the year for the current Voice written exam. >>

Thanks for the reply.

I was hoping that would be the case. But it doesn't hurt to ask around. Cisco changes the cert paths pretty frequently these days.

-- Scott --

Actions

This Discussion